Kangana Ranaut is all pumped up about her upcoming film Revolver Rani. However, the journey throughout the making of the film wasn’t smooth for the actress. She has made a couple of enemies, and the latest one to be is TV actor Nikunj Malik.
“My role has been butchered,” Nikunj said in an interview given to a leading daily. However, when asked who is responsible for the decision, she replied,“It could be her (Kangana). I don’t know for sure as I can only suspect. I have many group scenes with her, but a few solo ones that were planned were never shot.”
Kabir says, “Nikunj’s done a good job, but she doesn’t understand film-making. She’s just panicking. Kangana isn’t part of the edit process, and has nothing to do with it. Revolver Rani is an ensemble with 20 actors and everyone’s roles have been justified.”
0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario